Audio2000's AWM6012U Wireless Microphone System w/ Receiver & AWX6030 Mic
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used Audio2000's AWM6012U receiver with 1 AWX6030 Mic/transmitter. Includes one receiver and ON transmitter/mic; does NOT include power supply (but shoot us a messagel if you don't have one and we may be able to figure something out). In good working shape, with normal signs of use.
With the exceptional RF transmission and reception, the AWM6012U system, with a transmission range of more than 100 feet, fully delivers all the reception and audio quality features that allow you to really enjoy the freedom of wireless without any of the problems. A rack-mount kit is included so that the AWM6012U system can be rack-mounted.
Engineered For Dependable UHF Systems
As all the other Audio2000'S® wireless products, the AWM6012U system has been engineered to be dependable UHF system with a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance equal to that of any professional wireless systems costing much more. This is achieved through strict component selection and high quality circuit design. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.
System Designed For Accessibility
The AWM6012U system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use. The AWM6012U system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.
APPLICATIONS: Musician; disc jockey (DJ); karaoke jockey (KJ); church; school; conference room; karaoke; home entertainment
AWR6012U RECEIVER FEATURES
* UHF Band Frequencies
* Two Independent XLR Balanced Outputs
* One 1/4" Unbalanced Audio Output
* RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range
* Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference
* Two Squelch Control Knobs (One for Each Channel) at the Rear Panel
* 12V-18V DC Power Supply (NOT INCLUDED)
AWX6030 TRANSMITTER FEATURES:
* UHF Band Frequency
* High Sensitivity Cardioid Microphone Capsule
* Audio Level Adjustment Knob for the AWX6030M, AWX6030H, and AWX6030G
* Noise Reduction Mechanism for Eliminating Handling Noise and Switch Shock Noise
* Low Battery LED Indicator
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.