Rolls MX410 4-Channel Microphone Mixer w/ Power Supply
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in good working shape. An industry standard and for good reason! Some normal cosmetic signs of use but it works as it should. Includes power supply.
The MX410 is a four channel, microphone mixer with balanced XLR inputs and outputs. The unit is ideal for the broadcast and video markets. It has the same features of other ENG / portable mixers without the extremely high price.
* DV Field Production.
* Electronic News Gathering.
* Location Recording (Dialogue and Music).
* Digital Recording.
* Broadcast Remotes.
* Desktop Mixing for Video Post Production.
• Four balanced XLR Inputs.
• Two transformer-balanced XLR Outputs
• Switchable Output Level ( Line level, or mic)
• Switchable Phantom Power for each input.
• Level controls for each channel.
• 3.5mm Headphone Output and Level control.
• Rolls PS27s external power supply included.
• Powered by two 9 volt batteries or the included power supply
Input Impedance: 600 Ohm bal. /10K Ohm Aux.
Output Attn. Switch: 0/-30 dB
Self Noise: -65 dB maximum, -90 dB typical
Max Gain: +55 db
S/N Ratio: 115 dB
Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz | +0, -3 dB
Max Input: -20 dBV
Current Draw: 30 mA with no Phantom Power or Signal.
Phantom Power: +18 VDC
Connectors: 4: Female XLR, 2: Male XLR, 3: (3.5mm), 1 Center Negative power jack.
Power: 12-15VDC / < 300-500 mA
Size: 9" W x 6.75" D x 1.5" H
Weight: 2.45 lbs
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.