Apogee Ensemble Firewire Audio Interface Rackmount
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in very good working condition. An excellent Firewire recording interface with eight inputs (four of them with mic preamps), 8 outs, pristine sound quality, and tank-like construction. Very nice! Be sure to double check that your system will be compatible with this slightly older Firewire unit before purchasing. The interface is in very good shape, with some minor scuffs and a few other normal cosmetic signs of use. Does not include audio cables or other accessories, but check out our shop online or get in touch directly if you'd like to add anything to your order.
From Musician's Friend:
8 channels of top-of-the-line recording.
The Ensemble Multichannel Audio Interface from Apogee delivers high performance converters, pristine preamps, and tight integration with Core Audio. You can use the Ensemble easily with Logic, MOTU Digital Performer, Steinberg Cubase, Bias Peak, Propellerhead Reason, Ableton Live, or any professional Macintosh recording application that supports Core Audio to make flawless recordings. The Ensemble is the first professional audio interface that is all digitally controlled and designed specifically for Apple computers and Logic.
The Ensemble features 36 simultaneously available audio channels with 8 channels of Apogee's legendary A/D/A conversion and 4 transparent, digitally controlled 75dB mic preamps. It also has 8 channels of ADAT I/O, 2 channels of S/PDIF coax and optical I/O, and FireWire connectivity to and from the computer. When you get an Ensemble, you also get premium Apogee technologies such as Soft Limit, UV22HR, and Intelliclock. Soft Limit ensures your signal gets the maximum digital input level without overs, UV22HR gives you a superior dither from 24-bit resolution down to 16-bit, and Intelliclock is an advanced, dual-stage clocking tool. These technologies”combined with converters that set the standard for the audio industry”make Ensemble an ideal choice for professionals seeking a high-definition, integrated solution that's easy to use.
Apogee Ensemble is the first and only multichannel audio interface that is fully integrated into Logic Pro. With Ensemble, everything from mic pre and output gain to sample and bit rate selection are controllable from within the Apogee Control Panel in Logic.
• 8 channels of premium 24-bit/192kHz A/D/A conversion
• 4 75dB-gain microphone preamps
• 2 fully balanced inserts on mic pre channels
• 4 Hi-Z instrument inputs capable of handling high level instruments
• 2 individual, controllable and assignable high level headphone outputs
• 2, 6 or 8 channel monitor outputs
• 8 channels of ADAT I/O
• FireWire 400 I/O, compatible with OS X Core Audio (no driver required)
• 2 channels of SPDIF I/O
• Soft Limit for maximum digital input level without overs
• UV22HR for superior dither of 24-bit resolution down to 16-bit
• Advanced, dual-stage Intelliclock
• Precision digital encoders
• Complete integration and control with Apple's Logic Pro Software
• Apogee Control Panel screens accessible from within Logic Pro
• Compatibility with any CoreAudio software application
• Apogee's Maestro Software for advanced control and routing outside of Logic Pro
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.