M-Audio FireWire 410 Audio Recording Interface
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in good working condition. A very solid interface for your home studio, with two mic/instrument preamps, two line inputs, 8 outs, MIDI I/O, two headphone jacks with separate monitor controls, and more. Definitely an advanced feature set for the price! The unit is in good condition, with some cosmetic wear and tear (see photos). Does not include cables, but let us know if you'd like to add anything to your order.
From B&H Photo:
The FireWire 410 is a FireWire-compatible audio/MIDI interface that is flexible and compact, all at an attractive price. The 4-in/10-out configuration, complete with preamps, is perfect for personal recording, routing discrete outputs to a mixer or directly driving a surround sound system. The on-board ASIO 2 compliant mixer and software control panel provide total routing flexibility including monitoring with external effects.
The FireWire 410 also provides ultra-low latency software monitoring and near-zero latency hardware direct monitoring, including two headphone outs with independent level controls. The interface can even be completely bus-powered for total mobile operation (6-pin FireWire port required.) A total of sixteen channels of MIDI I/O is available. Phantom power is available for use with condenser microphones. With eight line level analog outputs, the unit can be connected to a mixer or surround matrix, or directly to powered monitors. And with two channels of digital I/O on Toslink optical and RCA coaxial connectors, recording to and from a CD, MiniDisc or DAT is no problem.
• FireWire based computer audio interface
• Dual low noise microphone/instrument preamps with gain controls, LED metering, phantom power and 66dB of available gain
• Two analog inputs and eight analog outputs
• S/PDIF I/O on Toslink optical or RCA coaxial connectors
• Supports sampling rates from 32KHz up to 192KHz
• Two headphone outputs with assignable source and individual level controls
• Software assigned rotary encoder for tactile control of monitor levels
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.