Audio-Technica ATH-M30x Professional Monitor Headphones
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this and find more photos in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Pure. Professional. Performance.
The M-Series ATH-M30x professional monitor headphones combine modern engineering and high-quality materials to deliver a comfortable listening experience, with enhanced audio clarity and sound isolation. Tuned for highly detailed audio, with strong mid-range definition, these versatile monitoring headphones are ideal in a variety of situations. Designed primarily for studio tracking and mixing, they offer added features for increased portability, making them a great choice for field recording.
More About the M-Series Headphones
Critically acclaimed M-Series professional monitor headphones deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort, perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go. Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed. And the pro-grade materials are durable, yet comfortable. Find out why online reviewers, top audio engineers, and cult followers agree, M-Series is an unmatched combination of audio and build-quality that gets the job done. Hour after hour, year after year.
• Advanced build quality and engineering
• 40 mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
• Tuned for enhanced detail, with excellent mid-range definition
• Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
• Convenient single-side cable exit
• Collapsible for space-saving portability
• Designed to excel for studio tracking, mixing and field recording
Type: Closed-back dynamic
Driver Diameter: 40 mm
Voice Coil: Copper-clad aluminum wire
Frequency Response: 15 - 22,000 Hz
Maximum Input Power: 1,300 mW at 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 96 dB
Impedance: 47 ohms
Weight: 220 g (7.8 oz), without cable and connector
Cable: 3.0 m (9.8'), straight, left-side exit
Accessories Included: Protective carrying pouch, 6.3 mm (1/4") screw-on adapter
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.