Lanikai CDST-CET Cedar Solid Top Cutaway Electric Tenor Ukulele w/ Gig Bag
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
A Solid Cedar top cutaway electric tenor ukulele is equipped with maple binding with wood purfling, a wider nut for player comfort, select wood, Grover® open back tuners, NuBone XB® nut and saddle, D’Addario® strings, satin finish, a DLX 10mm padded gig bag and a Limited Lifetime Warranty. A Solid Cedar top gives these Lanikai ukuleles a pure and true tone from the pluck of individual strings to flourished chordal strums. The result is a musical balance where no tone out-shadows the others.
• Solid Cedar top, Cedar laminate back and sides, with a smooth satin finish
• Deluxe Grover® chrome open back tuners for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
• NuBone XB® nut and saddle for maximum sustain and best tone
• Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort (37.4mm nut width)
• Chrome Strap Buttons are standard for convenience, safety and comfort
• The Solid Cedar Top delivers a warm clearly defined tone with projection
• Cutaway with a Fishman® Kula preamp and tuner
• Includes 10mm Lanikai padded gig bag
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.