Access Stage Three Banjo Gig Bag AB3BJHB
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
When you finally find that banjo with the perfect sound, you NEED to keep it safe. You also need a way to carry that heavy sucker that won’t kill your back. Our Stage Three Banjo Gig Bag offers the best of both worlds—the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, a large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and removable, adjustable ergo-designed padded shoulder straps.
Within the Stage Three Banjo Gig Bag, you'll find the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
• Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 39‑1/4" (997mm); Lower Bout: 14‑1/4" (362mm); Depth: 5" (127mm)
• 1" plus foam/board core (HardCellTM high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
• Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
• Soft, short-nap plush interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
• Adjustable microball neck support
• Adjustable and removable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
• Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
• Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects; convenient top pocket for tuners, cables and picks
• External Dimensions: 42-1/2" x 15-3/4" x 8" (1080mm x 400mm x 203mm)
• Approximate Weight: 7.5 pounds (3.4 kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.