Paul Reed Smith PRS S2 Standard 24 Satin Vintage Cherry 2019 w/ Gig Bag
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in excellent condition with little-to-no signs of use. Included is the original PRS gig bag. Light pick wear on the pickguard/a few tiny spots in the satin finish.
A list of specs from PRS:
A Classic Refinished
With its solid build and versatile, vintage electronics platform, the S2 Standard 24 Satin is a true player’s guitar. The thin, hard satin nitro finish gives this instrument a wonderful resonance and an open clarity that’s noticeable even unplugged. The solid mahogany body and set neck give this guitar a distinctive resonance and powerful sustain, and when mahogany’s rich, round, warm tone meets the 58/15 “S” pickups, there are plenty of clear highs and strong mids to be dialed in. Add a push/pull tone control that allows for coil-tapping and on-the-fly versatility. The subtle aesthetic of mahogany and vintage vibe of pickguard-mounted electronics give the S2 Standard 24 an understated look for players who prefer a stripped-down approach to their music.
• Body Wood: Mahogany
• Number of Frets: 24
• Scale Length: 25"
• Neck Wood: Mahogany
• Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
• Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32”
• Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4”
• Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 21/32”
• Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
• Fretboard Inlay: Dots
• Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, Molded
• Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
• Hardware Type: Nickel
• Treble Pickup: 58/15 "S"
• Bass Pickup: 58/15 "S"
• Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Switch
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.