Paul Reed Smith PRS SE Hollowbody II Electric Guitar Faded Blue Burst w/ HSC
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Resonance and Style: The SE Hollowbody II Electric Guitar
The SE Hollowbody II combines the power and stability of a solid-body electric guitar with the captivating resonance of a hollowbody instrument. The 58/15 “S” pickups deliver clarity and balance that sound big and musical in the hollowbody platform. Designed to look as good as it sounds, the SE Hollowbody II also features a figured maple top and back and mah0gany sides as well as a mah0gany neck (set-neck construction) with PRS trademark bird inlays. Both hollowbody and solidbody players will feel at home with the SE Hollowbody II.
• Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
• Middle Wood: Mah0gany
• Back Wood: Beveled Maple Back with Flame Maple Veneer
• Number of Frets: 22
• Scale Length: 25"
• Neck Wood: Mah0gany
• Neck Shape: Wide Fat
• Fretboard Wood: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: Birds
• Truss Rod Cover: Hollowbody
• Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
• Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
• Hardware Type: Nickel
• Treble Pickup: 58/15 "S"
• Bass Pickup: 58/15 "S"
• Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
• Strings: .010 - .046
• Included Accessories: Hardcase
* Note that the product pictured is NOT the exact product we have in stock