Paul Reed Smith PRS SE Hollowbody II Electric Guitar Charcoal Burst w/ Hardshell
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Resonance and Style
The SE Hollowbody II combines the power and stability of a solid-body electric guitar with the captivating resonance of a hollowbody instrument. The 58/15 “S” pickups deliver clarity and balance that sound big and musical in the hollowbody platform. Designed to look as good as it sounds, the SE Hollowbody II also features a figured maple top and back and mah0gany sides as well as a mah0gany neck (set-neck construction) with PRS trademark bird inlays. Both hollowbody and solidbody players will feel at home with the SE Hollowbody II.
• Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
• Middle Wood: Mah0gany
• Back Wood: Beveled Maple Back with Flame Maple Veneer
• Number of Frets: 22
• Scale Length: 25"
• Neck Wood: Mah0gany
• Neck Shape: Wide Fat
• Fretboard Wood: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: Birds
• Truss Rod Cover: Hollowbody
• Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
• Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
• Hardware Type: Nickel
• Treble Pickup: 58/15 "S"
• Bass Pickup: 58/15 "S"
• Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch
• Strings: .010 - .046
• Included Accessories: Hardcase
* Note that the product pictured is NOT the exact product we have in stock