Paul Reed Smith PRS SE 245 Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst w/ Gig Bag
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Classic Tone Wrapped In Style
The SE 245 will cover all the tones you need in style and is the answer for players who grew up using short scale, single-cutaway guitars. The 24.5” scale length, Wide Fat neck is instantly comfortable, and the 245 "S" treble and bass humbuckers with dual volume and dual tone controls give the SE 245 a classic voice that is eminently recordable and gig ready. Bird inlays and the PRS SE signature logo design come standard.
• Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
• Back Wood: Mah0gany
• Number of Frets: 22
• Scale Length: 24.5"
• Neck Wood: Mah0gany
• Neck Shape: Wide Fat
• Neck Depth At The Nut: 27/32"
• Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
• Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
• Fretboard Wood: R0sewood
• Fretboard Inlay: Birds
• Bridge: PRS-Designed Stoptail
• Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
• Hardware Type: Nickel
• Treble Pickup: 245 "S"
• Bass Pickup: 245 "S"
• Controls: Volume and Tone Controls For Each Pickup and 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout
Weight: 7 pounds 15 ounces