Tech 21 Boost R.V.B. Booster Analog Reverb Emulator / Clean Boost RVB w/ Tin Box
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in good working condition. Unique reverb/boost combo pedal that's fun to use and sounds great in a variety of musical contexts. Very nice! This one shows a few light signs of wear but it's in great shape overall and works as it should. Includes the original tin box. Does not include power supply or other accessories, but send us a message before checkout if you'd like to add anything to your order.
From Tech 21:
Analog Reverb Emulator with Clean Boost
Tech 21 brings a fresh perspective to the standard reverb pedal. By incorporating a clean Boost function, up to 9dB, your solos will jump out with greater dimension. The Boost R.V.B. is designed with user-tweakable, “lo-fi” analog technology. By manipulating the controls, you can infuse degrees of warmth and life characteristic of vintage reverbs. The circuitry intentionally injects the inherent imperfections of vintage units, which is what makes them so seductive and nostalgic. A single, continuously-variable Time control provides a full sweep of size. The Boost R.V.B. parameters are engineered so that you can explore and custom tailor such reverb styles as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambiance.
• Uniquely combines reverb and clean boost, up to 9dB, in one pedal.
• Custom tailor a wide variety of reverb styles, such as spring, plate and natural room/hall ambiance.
• Highly sensitive controls provide a broader range of tweakability and maximum flexibility.
• 100% analog Mix, Feedback, Tone and Level controls for warm, organic sounds.
• Continuously-variable Time control.
• Rumble control contours the low-end of reverb.
• Mix control ranges from 100% dry to 100% wet.
• 1megOhm high-impedance 1/4” input, same as traditional tube amplifiers.
• 1kOhm low-impedance 1/4” output drives long cables without loss of signal integrity, even in bypass.
• Custom, silent-switching actuator.
• Buffered bypass eliminates the shortcomings associated with “true bypass” (pops and clicks, and high-end loss when multiple pedals are connected together), as well as signal loss associated with other types of switching circuits.
• Heavy duty, all metal construction.
• Operable with 9V alkaline battery (not included) or optional DC power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC4-A).
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.