NativeAudio Ghost Ridge V1.5 Multi-Reverb Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The Ghost Ridge is a multi-reverb pedal designed with simplicity in mind. The Ghost Ridge offers four unique reverb algorithms: hall, plate, room, and spring. In addition, the Ghost Ridge includes up to four programmable presets. Each reverb algorithm features controls for mix, depth, and modulation.
• Intuitive layout to deliver complete control of your reverb.
• 4 programmable presets to provide immediate access to your essential reverb sounds.
• 4 unique reverb algorithms developed to immerse the musician in the following reverbs: hall, room, plate, and spring.
• Independent mix, depth, and modulation parameters to allow for total customization of reverbs.
• Optional reverb trails for a natural decay in reverb when switching from effect to bypass.
• Smart switching system to engage effect in either momentary or latching mode for expanded operational capability.
• Top-mounted instrument and power jacks designed to save and reduce pedalboard space.
• Buffered-bypass design that retains signal quality over any amount of cable length.
Power: 9V DC, 70mA (center negative)
Dimensions: 2.6''x4.77'' (W x L)
About the Artwork:
The Ghost Ridge is a tribute to my Blackfeet (Amsskaapipiikuni) heritage. During the Buffalo Days, the buffalo (iniiksiit) was the source of life for the Blackfeet. The buffalo was used for food, shelter, clothing, and tools. In the late 1800s, the buffalo went near-extinct leaving one-quarter of the Blackfeet to starve to death. Following the event, the Blackfeet buried their loved ones at the burial site, Ghost Ridge, which is located on the Blackfeet Reservation. The Ghost Ridge artwork features a buffalo standing on a buffalo jump (pis-skaan) in memory of the Buffalo Days. The buried lie at the foot of the jump, but the stars remain in the sky to honor today’s Blackfeet people who choose to keep shining and rise above all adversity.
-Mike Trombley, Owner