Source Audio SA241 One Series Lunar Phaser Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The Lunar Phaser offers three styles of swirling stereo phase modulation. Choose from Vibe - a thumping Uni-Vibe effect, Classic - a resonant and creamy 4-stage phaser, and Multi - a highly animated, yet smooth and satisfying 8-stage phaser. Explore the sonic landscape even further by sweeping the Shape knob to gradually morph the LFO wave shape from a smooth, undulating sine wave to an aggressive and choppy square wave.
Out of the box, the Lunar Phaser provides tremendous tonal range, but under the hood this pedal is a powerhouse of control and flexibility. Every stompbox in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and (coming soon) Android). The App offers an extensive list of additional phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms - each can be downloaded directly to your Lunar Phaser. The Neuro App also features an extended set of adjustable parameters including the Frequency (the center point of the modulation), Output Level, embeddable Tremolo, Low Retain, a Parametric EQ, Advanced Signal Routing and more. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
FEATURES / SPECS:
• 3 Phaser effect types: Vibe – a 4 Stage phaser based on the Uni-Vibe / Classic - a resonant 4 Stage phaser similar to the Phase 90 / Multi – a highly animate 8 stage phaser.
• Stereo Input and Output jacks - for stereo effects or alternate signal routing.
• Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
• MIDI Capable — Connect the Lunar Phaser to the Neuro HUB and enable its MIDI functionality. Save up to 128 user presets, accessible via MIDI program change messages. Assign Hot Hand and expression control to modulation or any knob parameter. Control modulation speed with MIDI Clock.
• Neuro Mobile App. (for iOS or Android) – Connect your mobile device directly to the pedal for access an extended set of adjustable parameters. Save and download customized effects to the pedal and share them with other One Series owners. Connector cable included with pedal.
• Download Additional Effects – Every phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithm available from Source Audio can be downloaded directly to your Lunar Phaser via the Neuro Mobile App.
• Expression Control — Connect the Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller, the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, or the Reflex Universal Expression Controller via the 1/8” Control Input port for external control of modulation or knob parameters.
• USB port – connect the Lunar Phaser to Mac or Windows systems for simple firmware updates.
• Brushed anodized aluminum housing. Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs) 9V DC power supply included.
• Includes 9v DC power supply - 300mA / Negative tip / Pedal draws 150mA.
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.