NativeAudio Midnight V2 Tap/Ramp Phaser Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The Midnight is a phaser pedal that expands on traditional analog phaser design. By utilizing digital control, the Midnight offers five global waveforms to its two modes: tap and ramp. Tap mode offers tap tempo functionality with four available subdivisions. Ramp mode allows the user to set a slow and fast phasing speed and accelerate between the two, emulating a classic rotary speaker cabinet.
• Analog JFET-based phaser featuring handpicked transistors to provide vintage phaser sounds.
• Intuitive layout to deliver complete control of your phaser.
• Independent mix, feedback, depth, and mode parameters allowing for total customization of phaser tones.
• Tap mode with multiple sub-divisions to sync phase speed to the tempo of your environment.
• Ramp mode allows you to alternate between two selectable phase speeds, opening more realms to explore phase.
• Smart switching system to engage effect in either momentary or latching mode for expanded operational capability.
• Top-mounted instrument and power jacks designed to save and reduce pedalboard space.
• Buffered-bypass design that retains signal quality over any amount of cable length.
Power: 9V DC, 50mA (center negative)
Dimensions: 2.6''x4.77'' (W x L)
About the Artwork:
The Midnight is a tribute to my Blackfeet (Amsskaapipiikuni) heritage and dedication to my father who passed in 2017. Prior to my father’s passing, he gifted me with a painting, so I decided to implement elements of the painting in the Midnight’s artwork. The Midnight artwork features a teepee (niitoy-yiss), which was used by the Blackfeet and other Indigenous peoples of the plains because of its protection and mobility. The teepee stands strong in the plains underneath the midnight moon (kokomi-kisommt). The purple tone represents the passing of my father which was a major transition in my life.
-Mike Trombley, Owner