Dr. Scientist BitQuest Multi-Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The BitQuest is a compact, multi-effects pedal featuring 8 fun and adventurous patches that can be used with or without a built-in digital fuzz. The patches on hand include a full featured flanger, high pass and low pass filters, a bit crusher with sample rate reducer, an infinite reverb, a deep notch filter, a ring modulator with reverb, a +/- 1 octave pitch shifter, and a wild glitch delay. Like all Dr. Scientist pedals, the BitQuest can be used with guitar, bass, synths, and many other instruments.
• 8 custom programmed digital effects in 1 small box
• 24 Bit A/D conversion at 32kHz sample rate
• High quality analog signal path
• Premium parts and components throughout
• True Bypass with soft touch relay switching
• Full control over wet/dry mix
• Expression pedal control over CTRL1
• Top mounted audio and power jacks
• Designed and handmade in B.C., Canada
* See Dr. Scientist's website for a complete spec sheet.