Boss ME-50 Guitar Multiple Effects Processor Pedal 2005
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in good working condition. This multi-effects unit from the mid oughts is a serious workhorse, with an intuitive control layout (no menu diving!), onboard expression pedal, and an enclosure that will probably be around longer than the mountains themselves. This beast will meet your needs for sure, and maybe even more... It has some rust in a few places and other cosmetic signs of wear throughout (see photos), but it works as it should. Does not include power supply, but let us know if you'd like to add one to your order.
The ME-50 Guitar Multiple Effects is a floor-based multi-effects processor built with the ruggedness and simplicity of a stompbox. Designed to work with your amplifier, the ME-50 focuses on killer multi-effects (like COSM overdrive and distortion) rather than amp modeling. And dialing in your tone is easy, thanks to dedicated knobs for each effect section, three footswitches and a built-in expression pedal. So if you want great-sounding effects without all the menu surfing, the ME-50 is everything you need.
• Floor-based multi-effects processor with BOSS' most intuitive interface ever
• 30 Preset Patches including delay, modulation, reverb, compressor and more
• Killer COSM overdrive/distortion effects including "Square" synth sound
• Dedicated knobs for each effect section - no menus to navigate!
• Tone Modify function offers Preset EQ settings for quick tone editing
• 3 footswitches for switching effects on and off with a single stomp
• Onboard expression pedal pre-routed to 6 modulation options or volume
• Rugged metal case with clear panel layout
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.