Boss SY-200 Synthesizer Effects Pedal w/ Box
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Gently used, in very good/excellent working condition. Boss/Roland has been perfecting the guitar synth pedal for decades now and this iteration is undeniably awesome, loaded with features, tweakable tones and versatile I/O that make in a nice compact and easy to use box. Sweet deal! In great shape, with some minor cosmetic signs of use, velcro tape on the bottom (see photos). Ships in the original box with manual and AA batteries. Does not include power supply or other accessories, but check out our shop online or get in touch directly if you'd like to add anything to your order.
A World of Synth Tones at Your Feet
Offering a universe of rich, analog-inspired polyphonic tones in a small footprint, the SY-200 makes it simple to weave BOSS’s expressive guitar and bass synth technology into all of your musical journeys. Building on the fun, instant-gratification experience of the acclaimed SY-1, this blue inspiration machine features an expanded sound set, more tone-shaping possibilities, and 128 memories for storing your sonic creations. Two onboard footswitches provide deep real-time performance control, and you can take things even further with external footswitches, an expression pedal, and MIDI.
• Advanced BOSS polyphonic guitar synth technology in a streamlined 200 series pedal
• 12 analog-style synth categories with many variations in each (171 sounds total)
• Three adjustable parameters for customizing sounds
• 128 memories for saving and recalling sounds
• Fast sound creation with hands-on controls and large display
• No special pickup required—play rich, dynamic synth tones with any guitar or bass
• Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
• Assignable Memory/CTL 1 switch for memory change, hold, pitch control, and more
• Blend synth and normal guitar sounds with independent level controls
• Parallel send/return loop for easy integration with other pedals on your board
• Selectable modes for globally optimizing the synth engine for guitar or bass
• Supports extended control with up to two external footswitches or an expression pedal
• Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving 3.5 mm TRS jacks (connection cables available separately)
• Micro USB jack for firmware updates
• Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
[see Boss website for more info and specs]
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.