Fishman PRO-PLT-301 Platinum Stage EQ/DI Analog Acoustic Guitar Preamp
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Completely redesigned from the ground up, the all-analog Platinum Stage universal instrument preamp delivers incredibly accurate sonic detail for any acoustic instrument. A discrete, high-headroom Class-A preamp uses precision, high-speed circuitry for the highest fidelity and low distortion. Classic Fishman tone centers with sweepable mid is combined with a switchable guitar/bass EQ mode, making it more musical for bass instruments, and more universal for recording and performing musicians.
The new Platinum Stage integrates critical performance features like adjustable volume boost and a balanced XLR D.I. output housed in a beautiful, road-ready design.
With an included belt-clip, the Platinum Stage is perfect for mobile instrumentalists, such as mandolin and fiddle players. It can also be powered via 48-volt phantom power, offering complete control over your sound without batteries.
• MODEL NUMBER: PRO-PLT-301
• 17-volt, high-headroom, discrete Class-A preamp
• 4-band tone control with sweep-mid and low frequency filter
• EQ mode tailors EQ for bass or most other instruments
• Phase control
• Volume boost switch with level control
• Balanced D.I. with pre/post EQ setting and auto Ground Lift
• Belt-clip included
• TONE SHAPING: 4-band EQ with sweepable Mid, adjustable Low-Cut filter
• FEEDBACK CONTROL: Phase invert switch
• DIMENSIONS: 5.6” L x 3.3” W x 1.2” H (143 mm x 85 mm x 30 mm)
• WEIGHT: .65 lbs (0.30 kg)
• POWER: 9-volt battery (not included)
• 48-volt Phantom Power
• Fishman 910-R power adapter (optional)
• BATTERY LIFE: 70 hours
• 1/4” Instrument input
• 1/4” Amp output
• XLR Balanced D.I. output
• Auto Ground Lift
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.