Source Audio SA246 One Series AfterShock Bass Distortion Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Get down and dirty with the AfterShock Bass Distortion. Out of the box, this stereo pedal delivers three bass overdrive engines that span the gamut of low-end crunch, from smooth and natural overdrive to full-on fuzz attack. The Tube engine belts out a subtle, but powerful vintage tube overdrive with a smooth breakup and plenty of punch. Heavy creates an aggressive scooped sound with ample highs and thundering lows. The Fuzz engine offers intense germanium fuzz tones with loads of bottom and mucho grit. The Aftershock’s simple, yet powerful control panel provides the tools to finely sculpt the perfect bass tone. The Clean knob lets you to mix in just enough clean signal to maintain a rock-solid low-end without compromising the pedal’s SONIC GROWL. Adjust the onboard Tone control and find that thunderous sweet spot for any bass/amp combination.
FEATURES / SPECS:
• 3 Bass Distortion Circuits: Tube – A warm and natural sounding break-up / Heavy – An aggressive highly saturated fuzz / Fuzz – An intense, zipper-like, gated fuzz.
• Stereo Input and Output jacks – Useful for relaying stereo effects or signal splitting.
• Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based true bypass.
• MIDI Capable — Connect the AfterShock Bass Distortion to the Neuro HUB and enable its MIDI functionality. Save up to 128 user presets, accessible via MIDI program change messages. Assign Hot Hand and expression control to any knob parameter.
• Neuro Mobile App. (for iOS or Android) – Connect your mobile device directly to the pedal for access an extended equalization possibilities. Save and download customized effects to the pedal and share them with other One Series owners. Connector cable included with pedal.
• Dual Processing – Dual processors and dual Inputs and Outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to split one signal and apply a different bass distortion circuit to each output or blend two circuits to a single output.
• Download Additional Distortions – Choose from Source Audio’s free library of bass overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithms. Download them directly to the AfterShock via the Neuro Mobile App.
• Expression Control — Connect the Hot Hand 3 Wireless Effects Controller, the Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal, or the Reflex Universal Expression Controller via the 1/8” Control Input port for external control of any knob parameter.
• USB port – connect the AfterShock to Mac or Windows systems for simple firmware updates.
• Brushed anodized aluminum housing - Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)
• Includes 9v DC power supply - 300mA / Negative tip / Pedal draws 150mA.
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.