Source Audio SA260 One Series Nemesis Delay Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The Nemesis Delay captures the full spectrum of delay effects, starting with a comprehensive collection of meticulously crafted vintage delay tones. The Source Audio engineering team spent over a year studying numerous iconic and sought after tape and bucket brigade delay units with a staunch dedication to identifying their every nuance and idiosyncrasy. The Nemesis’s Tape, Noise Tape and Slapback delays capture all the characteristic flutter, warmth, and color that give vintage tape delay machines like the Echoplex and Space Echo their classic charm. The Analog delay engine beautifully achieves the resonant peaks combined with high and low frequency decay that typifies classic bucket brigade delay pedals. The pedal’s Digital delay manufactures pristine, high definition repeats with or without filtering effects for a classic rack-system tone.
At the opposite side of the spectrum, you’ll find an advanced collection of sophisticated and specialized delay effects. The Shifter delay generates perfect polyphonic pitch intervals with repeats jumping to either an octave (up or down), major or minor third, 4th, or 5th. Sweeper applies modulating filter effects to repeats for a unique delay/wah hybrid tone. Backwards effects like Helix and Reverse provide a perfect blend of chaos and control with multi-tap reverse patterns and angelic pitch shifting effects. A Rhythmic delay features an engaging and musical collection of non-standard multi-tap delay patterns.
FEATURES / SPECS:
• 24 Delay Engines – Nemesis features 12 onboard delay engines accessible via the center selector, plus an additional 12 downloadable with the Neuro Mobile App. Select from a pristine digital delay, strikingly realistic analog, tape, and slapback delays as well as a dynamic collection of unique modulation, pitch shifting, diffusion, and reverse delays.
• Superior Processing – 56-bit signal path and 24-bit delay line processing deliver exceptional power and uncompromising tone.
• 128 User Presets – Save up to 8 presets recallable via the pedal’s onboard controls plus an additional 120 presets accessible via MIDI program change (PC) messages.
• Stereo Input and Output jacks – Choose from standard mono, stereo ping-pong effects, dual mono, external loops, and many other alternate signal routes.
• Tap Tempo – Tap out the delay time with the Tap switch. Choose from quarter, dotted eighth, or triplet beat divisions.
• Hold (a.k.a., “Freeze”) Function – Hold down the Tap Tempo switch for infinite repeats.
• Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based true bypass.
• Complete MIDI Functionality — Access the Nemesis’s MIDI functionality via the Neuro Hub, the pedal’s 5-Pin MIDI DIN input (w/ MIDI thru), or its USB port. Save up to 128 presets (including bypass) accessible via MIDI program change (PC) messages. Control delay speed with MIDI Clock.
• Neuro Mobile App. (for iOS or Android) – Connect your mobile device directly to the pedal (connector cable included with pedal) and access an extended set of adjustable parameters and additional delay algorithms. After you’ve customized an effect, save it as a preset in the App, share it with other Nemesis owners, or save it directly to the pedal.
• Expression Control — Assign expression control to any combination of knobs and program the depth and direction of each. Compatible with all Source Audio expression pedals, Hot Hand 3, as well as 3rd party expression pedals.
• Brushed anodized aluminum housing - Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs) Weight: 1 lb./0.45 kg.
• Includes 9v DC power supply - 300mA / Negative tip / Pedal draws 200mA.
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.