Fishman AFX Delay Acoustic Guitar Effects Pedal w/ Box
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in worn but functional condition. Very easy to use and voiced for acoustic guitar, with stereo ins and outs, durable build quality, and simple controls. Very nice! This one has seen a fair amount of use and shows cosmetic wear and tear throughout, and is missing the battery door (see photos), but it works as it should. Includes original box; does not include power supply or other accessories, but send us a message before checkout if you'd like to add anything to your order.
From Musician's Friend:
Designed for acoustic guitars.
With quality sound always at the forefront, Fishman starts with an all-analog, buffered bypass signal path to protect your signal from noise. The AFX pedal has Modern and Classic Delay included with 4 presets each: Short, Medium, Long, Ping Pong. Modern Delay has an ultraclean repeating sound while Classic Delay features a warm, analog echo. Tap your settings for eighth, dotted eighth, or quarter notes automatically with the footswitch input. A Delay Hold feature allows you to sample short phrases and actually accompany yourself!
The Fishman AFX guitar pedal has level, repeats, and delay time control function for all effects, allowing you to dial things in just right for your instrument and amplification system. Make the most of your delay effects with 1/4" stereo ins and outs. An input gain switch adds level boost, and the pedal is housed in durable all-metal construction.
• 2 Effects with 4 Presets each: Short, Medium, Long, Ping Pong
• Modern Delay: ultra-clean
• Classic Delay: warm, analog echo
• Tap feature with foot switch input sets eighth, dotted eighth, or quarter notes automatically
• Delay Hold feature for short phrase-sampling
• Level control
• Repeats control
• Delay Time control ” up to 2.9 seconds of delay time
• All-analog, buffered bypass path with foot switch control
• 1/4" stereo ins and outs
• Input Gain switch adds level boost while maintaining unity gain
• Clip light also shows when the battery is low
• 24 bit A/D/A
• 32-bit processing
• 9V battery or adaptor power
• Durable All-metal construction
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.