Source Audio SA161 Dual Expression Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The Source Audio Dual Expression Pedal delivers precision response and smooth action in a durable cast aluminum housing. Dual TRS expression outputs make it possible to control two effects units simultaneously. The pedal is compatible with the very common Boss/Roland style (“tip hot”) expression input. The Range Adjust Knob sets the bottom point of the expression range. Plus, a special Sensor Output connects directly to any Hot Hand®, Soundblox®, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedal for real-time control over filter sweeps, effect modulation, LFO speeds, wet/dry mixes, drive levels and more.
FEATURES / SPECS:
• Two Isolated TRS Expression Outputs – simultaneous control over multiple effect pedals or rack systems.
• Sensor Output — 1/8-inch; four conductor output compatible with all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, or Soundblox Pro pedals.
• Range Adjust Knob — Adjusts the range of expression signal sent through the outputs.
• OUTPUT 1: sends expression signal out via either 1/4 inch TRS cable or 4 conductor Soundblox compatible 1/8 inch sensor cable.
• OUTPUT 2: sends expression signal out via 1/4 inch TRS cable.
• Rugged, cast aluminum housing.
• Includes one 1/4-inch TRS connector cable and one 1/8 inch four conductor Sensor Output cable
• Dimensions: 10 in/25.4cm (Length) x 4 in/10.2cm (width) x 3 in/7.6cm (height)