Source Audio SA115 Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller expands significantly on the breakthrough technology of the original Hot Hand, broadening its compatibility to include non-Source Audio pedals. A 3-axis accelerometer translates motion into a dynamic and precise expression signal, which can be applied to a range of effect parameters, including filter sweeps, drive levels, modulation, and wet/dry mixes. The lightweight and wireless ring is capable of transmitting over 100 feet and fits comfortably on the hand, foot, or instrument headstock.
Hot Hand 3 connects to all One Series, Soundblox®, Soundblox 2, Soundblox Pro, and Hot Hand pedals via the 1/8” SENSOR OUTPUT. The receiver base station also features a standard 1/4” EXPRESSION OUTPUT compatible with most third-party pedals equipped with a 1/4” expression input, such as the Boss PS-5 Pitch Shifter, Eventide Space Reverb, Line 6 DL4, and many more.
The system consists of a wireless sensor ring, ring charger/DC power supply, receiver base station, and sensor cable. The ring is powered by a rechargeable/replaceable lithium ion battery, with an average operation time of 6 hours between charges.
FEATURES / SPECS:
• Compatible with all Soundblox, Soundblox 2, Soundblox Pro, and Hot Hand pedals.
• Works with most third-party effects equipped with a 1/4” expression input. DIP switches facilitate third-party effect configuration.
• Select between 3 different motion axes (X, Y, and Z).
• RF transmitter capable of transmitting over 100 feet.
• Rechargeable/replaceable lithium ion battery.
• 1/8” SENSOR OUTPUT and ¼” EXPRESSION OUTPUT.
• DEPTH and SMOOTHING controls adjust effect amount and ring sensitivity.
• All components are compatible with the original Hot Hand Wireless Adapter.
• Use up to 4 separate Hot Hand units simultaneously with no interference
• License free for worldwide wireless usage (ISM band).