Roland FC-300 MIDI Foot Controller Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this and find more photos in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used Roland FC-300 MIDI footswitch controller in great working condition. This versatile tool can be used in a wide variety of situations; integrate it into your MIDI guitar rig, use it to control synths or drum machines, you name it! With two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches, and all the ins and outs you'll need, this unit is equipped to handle just about anything MIDI-related. Most excellent! It's in very good shape, with some normal cosmetic signs of wear throughout (see photos). Works as it should; does not include power supply, but let us know if you'd like to add one to your order.
THE NEXT-GENERATION CONTROL STATION
The FC-300 sets a new standard of power, versatility and innovation for MIDI foot control. With features such as twin expression and control pedals and more, this advanced control station is a perfect companion for any performance-based MIDI instrument or device.
• Advanced MIDI foot controller with two assignable expression pedals, two control pedals, nine footswitches and expandability
• New Patch Mode stores up to 100 MIDI setups
• In addition to standard MIDI connection, newly developed RRC2 protocol adapted for bidirectional data flow between FC-300 and Roland RRC2-equipped products
• 3-way power supply and rock-solid metal construction for stage use
• Two Amp Control switches for controlling amp channels or effects
• Control & Expression
The FC-300 is outfitted with nine industrial-grade footswitches and two programmable expression pedals for fast, easy control and expanded performance capabilities. The backlit LCD offers a high contrast view, even in the darkest stage environments.
• Power Patches
Up to 100 sets of MIDI messages/parameters can be stored simultaneously in the FC-300 as patches. Complex MIDI transmission is made simple thanks to the FC-300’s ability to package chunks of data together in a single patch, and then transmit each data-burst via footswitch.
• Programmable Switching
Two multipurpose switch-jacks are built into the FC-300. These programmable outputs are an ideal feature for guitarists, as they allow amp channels to be switched from clean to lead, for example, in sync with patch changes on the FC-300.
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.