Red Noise Switch Glitch Loop Switching Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in good working condition. This handy pedal will open up worlds of new tonal possibilities in your setup! Whether you're using it as part of your glitched-out noise setup or as a simple pedalboard routing tool, it's sure to come in handy. In great shape, with some light cosmetic signs of use. Does NOT include power supply or other accessories, but send us a message if you'd like to add any to your order.
From Red Noise Pedals:
A two loop true bypass silent switching device to serve your every whim and desire...
The Switch Glitch was designed to provide the most quiet switching possible via two gold plated relays. We've put special care into the relays opening and closing softly, reducing the mechanical bounce of the switch which can cause ‘pops’.
The Switch Glitch combines two modes of operation that allows for a large variety of functions. While most similar products only offer a two channel loop switcher (the ‘And’ mode), the Switch Glitch offers an additional mode (the ‘OR’ mode) which allows for toggling between the two channels:
This mode is super useful when you want to turn on/off sections of your pedalboard that have different sonic characteristics without having to stomp excessively on all of them. Route your instrument signal to Loop A and Loop B (in series) in any configuration you choose.
For example: Connect Loop A to distortion effects and synthy pedals while connecting Loop B to your modulation effects (ie delays reverb chorus etc).
In this mode, create dramatic changes between different sonic landscapes at the hit of one footswitch! Loop B footswitch is disabled and Loop A footswitch toggles between Loops A and B. This enables seamless and noise free toggling between two different effect loops. Extremely useful in the studio and live setting alike.
• Connect multiple pedals into each loop to create two independent effect chains
• Control over two independent send/return loops in any configuration: A-on | B-off, A-off | B-on, A-on | B-on, A-off | B-off
• Tuner Output/Mute Switch
• When both loops are on, the signal flow of your pedalboard will remain unchanged.
• Toggle between two effect loops
• Alternate between 2 amps or Amp channels
• Tuner Output/Mute Switch
• Alternate between 2 instruments
• True Bypass
• Gold plated relays
• Circuit optimized for quiet relay function
• 9V DC negative center
• Hand Made
• Hand Wired
• Each pedal individually tested
• Weight: 9.8 oz
• Power supply not included
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.