Radial Engineering Tonebone BigShot ABY True Bypass Switcher Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in good working condition. When it comes to utility pedals like this, Radial has probably the best reputation in the business, and for good reason! This is a rock solid ABY pedal with all the features you'll ever need. Check it out! This one is in solid shape, with some normal cosmetic wear throughout. Works as it should. Does not include power supply or other accessories, but check out our shop online or get in touch directly if you'd like to add anything to your order.
From Radial Engineering:
The BigShot ABY is an ultra compact, 100% passive foot switch that provides ABY amp switching capabilities with A or B toggle and A + B combine functionality. It features ‘straight wire’ true-bypass connectivity for the purist. This assures the guitar signal is routed directly to the amp without any buffering, loading or tone altering circuits.
To add versatility, the BigShot ABY has a built-in transformer that can be engaged to eliminate troublesome ground loops. Once engaged, you can use the 180º polarity reverse switch to ensure your amps are in-phase. An additional tuner output is offered allowing you to split the input signal and send it to another device.
When powered by an external 9V power supply or pedalboard power brick, full sized LED’s provide instant on-stage amplifier status. The compact yet ultra rugged design makes the BigShot ABY ideal for pedalboards where space is always at a premium.
• True bypass ABY amp selector with tuner out
• On-board transformer to eliminate ground buzz
• 180° polarity reverse to phase-align amps
• Bright LED status indicators
• Switch or combine two amps
• Switch between two instruments and one amp
• Tuner output is always on for quick adjustments
• Plug and play easy to use
• 100% passive audio circuit
• Compact and rugged, perfect for pedalboards
• Works with all instruments: guitar, bass, keys
Dimensions (W x D x H):
• 3.6” x 4” x 2” (92mm x 100mm x 51mm)
• 3 Year transferable warranty
• Switch Between Clean and Dirty Amps:
Easy to use amp switcher made for tone purists. Makes a straight-through connection to your amp for best tone. Transformer isolation from ground loop hum and phase reverse to align speaker
• Silent Tuning Setup:
By connecting your tuner to OUTPUT-B you can toggle between an amp and tuner for “silent tuning”. Alternatively, by connecting the tuner to the always-on TUNER output you can tune on the fly.
• Using the ABY to switch channels to an amp:
The BigShot ABY can also be used to switch channels on older vintage amps that do not have remote switching. Simply send the OUT-A and OUT-B to the two channels on your amp and select channels as needed.
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.