Dr. Scientist Dusk Analog Filter Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Dusk is a digitally controlled analog filter. At its heart is an analog 12dB/Octave low pass filter based around an old-school integrated circuit called an Operational Transconductance Amplifier or OTA. The OTA runs off of split +/-9V rails for great audio quality and a deep filter sound. The digital side brings a whole bunch of convenient and powerful features like controlling the filter setting, tap tempo, MIDI, 6 LFOs, and a platform for all the best filter modes in one small pedal.
• 3 Filter Modes, 6 LFO Waveforms in a small form factor
• High quality analog signal path
• Premium parts and components throughout
• True Bypass with soft touch relay switching
• MIDI implementation of all digital controls
• Expression pedal/CV control over Filter Cutoff
• Top mounted audio and power jacks
• Designed and handmade in B.C., Canada
* See Dr. Scientist's website for a complete spec sheet.