Truetone CS6 1 Spot Pro 6-Output Isolated Effects Pedal Power Supply
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
1 SPOT PRO CS6 Low-profile Power Supply
Truetone presents the most powerful slim line power supply in its class, the 1 SPOT Pro CS6. Utilizing the energy efficient technology found in all 1 SPOT’s, the CS6 is the first low-profile power brick to be able to put out up to 1600mA of pure, silent power.
Just like its bigger brothers in the 1 SPOT Pro line, the CS6 has a variety of DC voltages available to power just about any pedal on the market. Each output is completely isolated, regulated and filtered, eliminating crosstalk and noise. With no big transformer to hinder their performance, proximity noise is no longer an issue with any 1 SPOT Pro.
The low-profile design of the 1 SPOT Pro CS6 allows it to be mounted under flat pedalboards like the Pedaltrain® Nano and Metro series. However, the compact design is also perfect for mounting on top of pedalboards, serving the dual role of power supply and pedal riser.
1 SPOT Pro CS6 Specifications:
• 6 fully isolated, regulated and filtered outputs
• (2) 500mA 9Vdc outputs
• (2) 200mA outputs 9Vdc or 12Vdc switchable
• (2) 100mA outputs 9Vdc or 18Vdc switchable
• 1600mA of pure, isolated power
• Includes a wide variety of DC power cables and converter plugs
• Compact size allows easy mounting under or on top of pedalboards
• Worldwide Input Voltage – take it anywhere in the world without modification
• Utilizes a full size IEC power cable
• Galvanized steel housing
• 5-year Warranty
Dimensions: 88 x 160 x 31mm (3.46 x 6.30 x 1.22”)
Weight: 590 grams (1.3 lbs.)