Tech 21 SansAmp Programmable Bass Driver DI Preamp / Direct Box Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Always thinking of our fat-stringed brethren, we had to make a 3-channel, programmable, rig-in-a-box for bassists who can’t get enough of a great thing. Like the TRI-A.C. for guitar, you get three hot tones right at your toetips. The all-analog circuitry features the same controls as its single channel predecessor: Drive, Bass, Treble, Presence, Blend and Level. Digital only in its programmability, you just tweak the knobs until you find a tone, double-tap on a footswitch, and it’s saved in that channel. It’s that simple. Three of your faves — to go!
• Build your Bass Driver DI into a live rig with a Bass Power Engine 60, and run through the PA for extra power.
• Boldly go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA.
• Bounce into any studio with a Programmable Bass Driver DI and plug directly into the board.
• While larger than our other SansAmp pedals, the Programmable Bass Driver DI still fits into a gig bag. Actual size: 7.25”L x 5.25”W x 2.25”H.
• Even with its roadworthy all-metal construction, each unit weighs in at a mere 25oz.
• Operable with a 9V alkaline battery or optional Tech 21 DC4-A power supply, and it is also phantom powerable.