Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B1K Bass Preamp / Overdrive Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Smaller and more straightforward, the Microtubes B1K brings Darkglass’ legendary distortion circuit into a portable and functional form factor. It is the first of its kind from an all -new lineup, with intuitive controls and easy access to secondary internal controls. Designed by mechanical and electronics engineers hungry to piece together a rugged and reliable piece of equipment, this mini pedal is affordable without sacrificing the high quality Darkglass is known for.
• The Microtubes sound in a smaller form factor, perfect for saving space on a pedalboard or keeping in a gig bag
• Intuitive controls, with concentric knobs for Level and Drive on the face of the pedal and internal controls for Tone and Blend
• Perfect for use as an always-on pedal to build the base of your tone, or as your only distortion to keep your rig simple
• The Microtubes distortion tone in a mini pedal
• Straightforward design in a reliable form factor
• Concentric Level and Drive control knobs
• Internal Tone and Blend controls with easy access
• Standard 9V DC pedal power
Did You Know?
• The Darkglass Microtubes engine (or circuit) is fully analog and was designed to be a perfect combination of distortion and clarity for bassists playing a wide variety of genres
• High input impedance and low output impedance to best receive your bass’ signal and avoid any “tone suck”
[see Darkglass website for more info]