Electro-Harmonix EHX Op-Amp Big Muff Pi Distortion / Sustainer Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
With original late-70s Op-Amp Big Muffs selling for exorbitant prices, Mike Matthews decided to take the power to the people and reissue the classic pedal at a price that players could afford! The circuitry of the new Op-Amp Big Muff —sometimes also referred to as the IC or V4 Big Muff— has been faithfully re-created while several practical enhancements have been added including a compact, die-cast chassis and true bypass switching.
- A faithful reissue of the original classic circa 1978
- Iconic sound and vibe that’s coveted by guitarists
- Controls for Tone, Sustain and Volume, plus a Tone Bypass switch.
- True bypass switching for maximum signal integrity in bypass mode
- Rugged, compact, die-cast package… pedalboard friendly
- Ships with a 9Volt battery, also accepts an optional EHX9.6DC-200 AC Adapter
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.