Electro-Harmonix EHX Tone Corset Compressor / Sustainer Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The Tone Corset, our four-knob analog compressor, squeezes your guitar tone in all the right ways! Mike Matthews says, "The Tone Corset is the funkiest analog compressor I ever heard on guitar!"
- Four-knob design provides excellent control and gives the user the ability to precisely shape their instrument’s dynamics.
- The Sustain knob controls the amount of compression applied to the guitar signal.
- The Attack knob adjusts how quickly the compressor recovers. As Attack is turned clockwise the pedal’s response is slower and more initial pick attack comes thru.
- The Blend knob adjusts the mix of the dry and compressed signals.
- Volume controls the overall output level.
- The Pad switch pads down the input signal to prevent undesirable distortion if the Tone Corset is used with high output humbuckers, bass guitar, etc.
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity.
- 9-Volt battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
- Current Draw: 9mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 51(h)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.