Electro-Harmonix EHX Bass Clone Analog Chorus Effects Pedal
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The Bass Clone chorus pedal’s core circuitry is nearly identical to the legendary Small Clone chorus, but with added features especially for bass. Chorus is a combination of modulated and dry signals. The Bass Clone’s Crossover switch cuts low end from the modulated signal so the pedal delivers a more accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition. The Treble control affects the whole signal while the Bass control only affects the dry half. Together with the Crossover switch they provide precise sound shaping that lets you achieve a tight, focused bass guitar sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top.
- Compact chorus based on the legendary Small Clone with added features for bass
- Provides precise sound shaping control for a tight, focused sound with a well-defined low end and shimmering chorus on top
- Delivers an accurately articulated bottom end with excellent note definition
- True bypass switching for maximum signal path integrity when in bypass mode
- Tough, compact die-cast package
- 9-Volt battery included, also accepts optional EHX 9.6VDC-200mA power supply
- Current Draw: 15mA @ 9VDC
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75(w) x 4.5(l) x 2(h)
- Dimensions in mm: 70(w) x 115(l) x 51(h)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.