Quilter 101 Reverb 50W Guitar Amplifier Head
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Featuring an interesting new take on the usual three-knob EQ section, the Bass and Treble controls use traditional “tone stack” technology, yielding a familiar bright chime based on 50 years of tradition, while the active Mid control provides a more strongly voiced cut/boost function for increased versatility. Increasing the Mid control boosts the frequencies that give an aggressive “D-Style” bite to the sound, while decreasing Mid brings out that familiar clean-60’s Blackface tone.
Weighing the same 2 pounds as its little brother, the 101 Reverb is so light you'll think we forgot to put the guts in! Even with the same compact footprint, it has more than enough power to bring any cabinet to life!
• Power Output: 0 to 50 watts maximum, 4-8 ohms
• AC Power Req.: 100–240Vac, 50–60 Hz, 100 W maximum
• Input Connections: ¼" mono, 2M input impedance, 2V peak
• Effects Send: ¼” mono, 1V full scale, 600 ohms
• Effects Return: ¼” mono, 1V full scale, 47K
• Headphone Output: 1/4" jack, 4V peak
• Speaker 1 Output: 8 ohms, 60-100 W recommended rating
• Speaker 2 Output: 4 ohms, 60-100 W recommended rating
• Dual Speakers 1+2: 8 ohms each, 30-50W recommended rating.
• H x W x D: 8.5” (218mm) x 7.5” (190mm) x 3” (76mm)
• Weight: 2 lbs (0.9kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.