Quilter 101 Mini 50W Guitar Amplifier Head
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Imagine being able to pack 5 of history's greatest sounding amplifiers into a package so small it fits in the pouch of your gig bag. Imagine a head so light you almost forgot it was there. Imagine a streamlined set up that only takes a few moments. Forget about the problems you are used to, like bad voltage or tiny stages. Plug it in and turn it up. Your friends stop snickering and their jaws begin to drop as a generous helping of Quilter wattage fills the room. Now they are asking where to get theirs.
Real world power that sounds even bigger than tube technology. Unlike last-generation solid state technologies, Quilter amplifiers have enormous internal headroom far above our published rated power. This means you get extra voltage swing, huge transients and, more importantly, the feel and harmonic content you can't usually get without glowing bottles.
• Power Output: 0 to 100 watts maximum, 4-8 ohms
• AC Power Req.: 100–240Vac, 50–60 Hz, 150 W maximum
• Input Connection: ¼" mono, 2M input impedance, 6V peak
• Effects Send: ¼” mono, 1V full scale, 600 ohms
• Effects Return: ¼” mono, 1V full scale, 47K
• Headphone Output: 3.5mm mini jack, 4V peak
• Speaker 1 Output: 8 ohms, 60-100 W recommended speaker rating
• Speaker 2 Output: 4 ohms, 60-100 W recommended speaker rating
• Dual Speakers 1+2: 8 ohms each, 30-50W recommended rating each
• H x W x D (with feet): 3.15” (80mm) x 8.5” (216mm) x 5.8” (147mm)
• Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.1kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.