Peavey ValveKing VK100 100W Guitar Tube Amplifier Head
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in very good working condition. A serious powerhouse of an amp that delivers an insane amount of headroom, powerful high gain leads, and versatile controls. It's in decent shape, missing the Peavey logo and back panel as well as some other normal cosmetic signs of use (see photos), but it works as it should.
From Musician's Friend:
100W of pure ValveKing Class A and AB thunder.
At the heart of the all-tube Peavey ValveKing 100 Head is a patent-pending, Class A/AB Texture control that allows variable selection and combination of Class A and Class AB power structures. This gives you the ability to coax a wide range of tones out of the ValveKing 100 Head. It features 12AX7 preamp and 6L6GC power amp tubes; 2 footswitchable channels with independent 3-band EQ and volume; footswitchable boost on the lead channel; global resonance, presence, and reverb controls; a buffered effects loop; and dual speaker jacks in parallel.
• 100W all-tube power
• Texture variable Class A/AB blend control
• 2 footswitchable channels
• EQ and volume for each channel
• Footswitchable gain/volume boost on lead channel
• Reverb with level control
• Buffered effects loop
• Resonance and presence controls
• Dual speaker jacks in parallel
• 4 - 6L6GC power amp tubes
• 3 - 12AX7 preamp tubes
• 4, 8, or 16 ohms
• 21-1/3"W x 18-1/4"H x 10-1/4"D
• 44-1/2 lbs.
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.