Quilter Bass Block 800 Ultralight 800W Bass Amplifier Head
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
A throbbing bass line is the foundation of virtually all music, and bass players have traditionally required heavy amps and oversize cabinets to properly rock the house. Not any more! The 4-lb (1.8kg) Bass Block 800 combines exclusive Class-D power technology with unique preamp processing to yield a "bottomless" flow of energy that keeps the crowd moving all night long. Drives any good speaker to full performance, and performs especially well docked in our Bassliner series. Twice the power, half the size!
Unlike many of today’s compact bass amps, the Bass Block 800 is not simply a consumer-grade power module married to a pre-amp, but a comprehensive power system that responds dynamically and musically to the player’s instrument and touch. Dual inputs, a highly selective Depth control, dual-action Contour, and Master control with peak power calibrations make it easy to dial in a great sound, for active, passive, and upright basses. Muting switch enables silent changes, with XLR in/out for system interfacing.
• Power Output: 450 watts-8 ohms, 800-watts, 4 ohms
• AC Power Req.: 100–240Vac, 50–60 Hz, 250 W typical, 1000W peak.
• Input Connections: PASSIVE: ¼" mono (full gain), 2 meg
• ACTIVE: ¼" mono (-10dB gain), 30K
• LINE INPUT: XLR 10K balanced, 1V full scale.
• Line Output: XLR, quasi-balanced, 400 ohms, 1V full scale
• Speaker Output: 4-8 ohms, 90V, 25A peak
• Headphone Out: 3.5mm mini-jack, 20 ohms per side, 2V peak.
• Dimensions: 8.5”(218mm) x 7.5” (190mm) x 3” (76mm)
• Weight: 3.7 lbs (1.6kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.