Mesa Boogie TransAtlantic TA-30 2-Channel 40W Guitar Tube Head w/ Footswitch & Gig Bag
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in very good working condition. An incredibly versatile head capable of everything from full, rich cleans to screaming distortion and everything in between! Mesa is one of the most respected brands in the business and for good reason; the intuitive design, rock solid construction, and awe-inspiring range of tones make this one a true legend among amps. Gorgeous!!
The amp is in good shape, with some normal cosmetic signs of use throughout (see photos). In very good shape overall and fully functional. Includes original footswitch and gig bag (gig bag is missing the shoulder strap but in decent shape overall). Does not include speaker cable or other accessories, but check out our shop online or get in touch directly if you'd like to add anything to your order.
If you're looking for one amp that can cover a whole range of pure tube tone, then the Mesa/Boogie TransAtlantic TA-30 guitar amplifier head is it! This incredible amp combines the American-made quality, the convenient portability, and the classic good looks that made the TA-15 such a hit, with a whole list of exciting new features and performance enhancements. From the studio to the stage the TA-30 has the tones and the options you need. Both of the TA-30's channels feature Multi-Watt assignable power with Duo-Class and Dyna-Watt technologies, which lets you set them independently to Class A 15-watt, Class A 30-watt, or Class A/B 40-watt operating mode. But that's not all.
You can also set the voicing of each channel, allowing you to select from clean British and overdriven British tones on channel 1, and three different tones on channel 2, including a clean American tone and a classic Boogie high-gain tone. On top of that, the TA-30 features a channel-assignable, all-tube, long spring reverb with independent channel controls. You can toggle the TA-30's channel assignment from the included footswitch, and you can add a second optional footswitch to toggle the reverb, making the TA-30 the ultimate live amp. With the push of a single footswitch, you can go from a glassy clean lead with plenty of headroom, to a ripping solo lead or a gritty rhythm tone with the perfect amount of breakup.
• 2-channel all-tube head
• 4 x EL84 power tubes
• 6 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
• Multi-Watt channel assignable power amp with Duo-Class and -Dyna-Watt technologies provides independent, channel-assignable 15/30/40-watt output
• Select from 2 power tubes operating in Class A mode (15W), 4 power tubes operating in Class A mode (30W), or 4 power tubes operating in Dyna-Watt Class A/B (40W)
• 2 fully independent channels with 5 Style Modes
• Channel 1 features: Normal (Brit Clean) or Top Boost (Brit Overdrive) modes with Multi-Watt power switch, FX loop and reverb assignment switch, as well as gain, treble, bass, and Reverb & Cut with Pull Master controls
• Channel 2 features: Tweed (American Clean), Hi 1 (Brit Gain), and Hi 2 (Boogie Gain) modes with Multi-Watt power switch, as well as FX loop and reverb assignment switch, Gain with pull boost, treble, bass, reverb, and master controls
• Fixed bias for consistent, maintenance-free performance
• Channel-assignable, all-tube, long spring reverb with independent channel controls
• Channel-assignable, fully buffered FX loop
• Channel-independent true bypass switches fully removes FX loop from signal path
• Optional second footswitch toggles reverb
• 2 x 4-ohm and 1 x 8-ohm outputs
• Fan cooled
• All-aluminum chassis
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.