Vox VGH Bass Guitar Amplifier Headphones w/ Effects
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The VGH Bass is a headphone bass amp that brings you the enjoyment of playing at home, in the rehearsal studio or outdoors just by plugging in to your bass guitar. When the headphone power is turned off, the product works like a pair of standard headphones, so it’s useful for a variety of situations.
• A bass headphone amplifier with wide dynamic range
• Built-in compressor adds color to the sound.
• Features highly reliable closed-air dynamic headphone units made by Audio-Technica. Can be worn comfortably for long periods of time; ear pads can be rotated for easy storage.
• Uses valve reactor technology in the headphone amp circuitry.
• Includes a thick cable with plenty of length to play even while standing up. The cable can also be pulled out from the right ear pad, making it easy to play your guitar or bass guitar.
• Easy to operate, with the controls located on the right ear pad.
• Plug in to the AUX IN jack to jam along with your music player.
• Predominantly black colors to blend in with your look and match basses of any color.
• Built-in effects add color to the sound.
• The VGH BASS model has a built-in compressor, which can be adjusted to refine your tone.
Headphones that faithfully recreate the sound of the instrument
These models feature highly reliable closed-air dynamic headphone units made by Audio-Technica. The products faithfully recreate the sound of your instrument, offering both loudness and a wide sonic field. They can also be worn comfortably for long periods of time with a minimum of fatigue, the ear pads are designed to rotate for easy storage, and the headphone themselves offer exceptional performance. When powered off, the product can be used as a standard pair of headphones.
Uses a headphone amplifier circuit based on valve reactor technology.
This product uses a headphone amp circuit based on the valve reactor technology, achieving a dynamic amp sound that takes impedance, efficiency and dynamic characteristics into account. This design faithfully simulates the characteristics of the original amp circuitry with entirely analog specifications.
Built-in AUX IN jack for jam sessions
These products feature an AUX IN jack, letting you connect to music players or other devices. For instance, you can use these headphones for a personal jam session, playing with backing tracks or other music you’ve preselected.
Now easier to operate
The cables used on these products are longer and thicker than the previous model, making the headphones easier to use. Also, the switch and control knobs have been moved to the right side.
This product has been designed as a tool that blends in with your look, using predominantly black colors that match bass guitars of any color.
TYPE: Closed-air dynamic headphones
DRIVER DIAMETER: 40 mm
OUTPUT SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 97 dB
PLAYBACK FREQUENCY RANGE: 20 Hz –20,000 Hz
MAXIMUM INPUT: 1,000 mV
CABLE LENGTH: 1.6 m
CONTROLS: Dials (Gain, Tone, Volume, Effect), Switch (Standby)
INPUT TERMINAL: Input plug (6.3mm [¼”] stereo phone plug), AUX IN jack
POWER SUPPLY: AAA battery x 2
BATTERY LIFE: Approximately 8 hours (Manganese)/20 hours (Alkaline)
DIMENSIONS (W X D X H): 195x 160x 50mm / 7.68″ x 6.30″ x 1.97″
WEIGHT: 230 g / 8.11 oz. (without batteries)
INCLUDED ITEM: AAA battery x 2 for checking
*Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice for improvement.
*Audio-Technica is registered trademarks of Audio-Technica Corporation.