Yamaha FS-TA TransAcoustic Concert Acoustic Electric Guitar Brown Sunburst w/ Gig Bag
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Used, in great playing condition. This Yamaha acoustic-electric features some surprisingly convincing effects that can be added to your tone without an amp or PA; the guitar uses its pickup to vibrate the wood itself and create natural reverb and chorus that you'll have to hear to believe. So cool!! It's in great shape, with some normal / light cosmetic signs of play. Ships in an On-Stage gig bag.
An Acoustic Experience Like No Other
The Yamaha TransAcoustic FS-TA 6-string acoustic-electric guitar is a high-quality instrument that delivers an acoustic experience like no other guitar before it. With Yamaha's onboard TransAcoustic reverb and chorus effects, you'll enjoy the tones of playing in a rich and lively acoustic space no matter where you are. The FS-TA features a concert-size body with mahogany back and sides and a solid Sitka spruce top. You'll love the feel of this guitar's fast-action neck and smooth, bound rosewood fingerboard. The Yamaha TransAcoustic FS-TA will add new inspiration to your playing.
Yamaha's groundbreaking TransAcoustic technology delivers onboard reverb and chorus effects. What sets TransAcoustic guitars apart from other instruments with onboard effects is that they don't require any external amplification. Engage the effects via the simple-to-use controls, and it's like you're playing in a rich, ambient venue — no amp or PA required. And when it's time for the gig, you can access those same great tones plugged in through the guitar's System70 + SRT Piezo pickup system.
How it works:
The key to TransAcoustic is an integrated actuator, a small device hidden inside the guitar. The vibration of the instrument's strings cause the actuator to vibrate; these vibrations are transmitted to the guitar body, as well as the air around the guitar. The result is authentic reverb and chorus — without the need for any additional amplification or effects.
• A value-packed acoustic-electric with smooth playability and sophisticated onboard tech
• SRT zero impact pickup
• Comfortable concert-size body with tapered waist fits all players
• Solid spruce top is full and balanced
• Mahogany back and sides add power and clarity of tone
• Scalloped bracing improves punch and projection
• Slim, tapered nato neck with fast satin finish glides through the hand
• Bound rosewood fingerboard
• Rosewood bridge
• Built-in Chorus, Room, and Hall Reverb
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.