Paul Reed Smith PRS SE T50E Tonare Acoustic Electric Guitar Vintage Sbrst w/HSC
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Stunning 3-Dimensional Character
The PRS SE T50E pairs maple back and sides with a solid spruce top for stunning warmth and depth. When matched with PRS hybrid“X”/Classical bracing, which allows the top to freely vibrate and project, the SE T50E has an uncommon 3-dimensional character for a maple back and side guitar. The Tonare Grand body shape delivers a familiar feel and a thunderous tone, well suited for picking and fingerstyle playing.
Plugged in, the Fishman GT1 pick up system delivers dynamic, organic tone and allows players to easily take this guitar from rehearsal to the stage. This electronics system features an undersaddle pickup and soundhole mounted preamp with easy-to-access volume and tone controls.
Additional high-quality features include a solid spruce top, ebony fretboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, as well as PRS trademark bird inlays and headstock design. Ships with a high-quality hardshell case.
• Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
• Middle Wood: Figured Maple
• Back Wood: Figured Maple
• Body Shape: Tonare Grand
• Body Depth at Neck Block: 3 19/32”
• Body Depth at Tail Block: 4 3/8”
• Bracing: PRS Hybrid “X”/Classical Bracing
• Body Purfling: Abalone
• Body Binding: White/Black
• Rosette: Abalone, White/Black
• Number of Frets: 20
• Scale Length: 25.3”
• Neck Wood: Mah0gany
• Neck Shape: Wide Fat
• String Spacing: 2 7/32”
• Fretboard Wood: Ebony
• Fretboard Inlay: Birds
• Fretboard Radius: 11.81"
• Strength/Truss Rod: Adjustable
• Neck Depth At The Nut: 7/8”
• Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 9/32"
• Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
• Nut: Bone
• Bridge Wood: Ebony
• Tuners: PRS-Designed
• Acoustic Saddle: Bone
• Strings: 12-53
• Included Accessories: PRS Hardshell Case
• Acoustic Electronics: Fishman GT1
* Note that the product pictured is NOT the exact product we have in stock