Access Stage Three Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag AB3SA1
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Special guitars like a Classical Ramirez or a vintage Gibson L deserve special handling. Our Stage Three Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag offers the best of both worlds—the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It perfectly fits OM and 000 (Triple O) size guitars and fits 00 (Double O) size guitars with the inclusion of our Lower Bout Pad (AALBP). Our rigid bag features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and adjustable, ergo-designed padded shoulder straps.
The Stage Three Small-Body Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag offers the superior shock absorption of a well padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
• Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 41" (1041mm); Upper Bout: 11‑1/2" (292mm); Lower Bout: 15" (381mm); Depth: 4‑1/2" (114mm)
• 1" plus foam/board core (HardCellTM high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
• Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
• Soft, short-nap plush interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
• Adjustable microball neck support
• Adjustable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
• Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
• Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects
• External dimensions: 44" x 17-1/2" x 8-1/4" (1118mm x 445mm x 210mm)
• Approximate Weight: 8.4 pounds (3.8 kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.