Access Stage One Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag AB1DA1
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Whether your Dreadnaught is a weathered old friend or a new Martin Guitars investment, you’ll find the perfect blend of lightweight utility and heavy-duty, professional-level protection for your instrument in our Stage One Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag. ACCESS Stage One bags feature a rugged 600-denier exterior backed up with 25mm of our rigid HardCell™ closed-cell foam padding. Add comfortable backpack straps and additional storage, and taking your act on the road is a breeze.
An ACCESS Stage One Dreadnaught Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag offers the perfect blend of lightweight utility and professional-level protection.
• Interior Dimensions Overall Length: 41‑3/4" (1060mm); Upper Bout: 12-1/2" (318mm); Lower Bout: 16‑1/2" (419mm); Depth: 5" (127mm)
• 1" plus foam core (25mm HardCell™ high-density closed-cell foam coupled w/ 4mm open-cell sponge foam)
• Rugged 600D water-resistant polyester exterior w/ PVC backing
• Smooth 70D pill-resistant poly interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
• Adjustable padded backpack-style straps
• Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
• Ample zippered front pocket designed for large music books and folios
• External Dimensions: 44-1/2" x 18-1/2" x 8-1/2" (1130mm x 470mm x 216mm)
• Approximate Weight: 3.4 pounds (1.5kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.