Access Stage One 335-Style Electric Guitar Gig Bag AB1ES1
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
Who doesn’t love the dark, warmer tones of the semi-acoustic electric ES-335* guitar? Whether you’re rocking the Epi Dot or a B.B.King inspired axe, you’ll find that perfect blend of lightweight utility and heavy-duty, professional-level protection for your 335 guitar in our Stage One series gig bag. Stage One bags boast a rugged 600-denier exterior backed up with 25 mm of our rigid HardCell™ closed-cell foam padding. Add features like comfortable backpack straps and additional storage, and taking your act on the road is a breeze. The bag will fit many brands – check our dimensions to verify.
An ACCESS Stage One Gig Bag for 335-Style guitars offers the perfect blend of lightweight utility and professional-level protection.
• Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 42‑3/4" (1086mm); Upper Bout: 12" (305mm); Lower Bout: 16‑1/4" (413mm); Depth: 3‑1/2" (89mm)
• 1" plus foam core (25mm HardCell high-density closed-cell foam coupled w/ 4mm open-cell sponge foam)
• Rugged 600D water-resistant polyester exterior w/ PVC backing
• Smooth 70D pill-resistant poly interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
• Adjustable padded backpack-style straps
• Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
• Ample zippered front pocket designed for large music books and folios
• External Dimensions: 45-1/2" x 17-3/4" x 6" (1156mm x 451mm x 152mm)
• Approximate Weight: 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.