Access Stage One LP Junior-Style Electric Guitar Case AC1FS1
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
This Stage One LP® Junior Electric Guitar Case offers additional depth for the solidbody electrical guitar of the sloped-neck or sloped-head configuration that won't fit in a traditional electric guitar case. Whether you picked up an Epi LP®* Junior (or an Invader for those of you across the pond) or a nice PRS SE to start learning to play or because you needed a solid travel guitar, count on our Stage One case to keep her safe in a nice layer of foam within a hardy shell of our proprietary 3-ply, cross-grain plywood. Stage One cases offer hard shell protection that's perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.'
Our Stage One LP®-Style Junior Electric Guitar Case offers professional-level hard shell protection at a beginner-friendly price.
• Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 40" (1016mm); Upper Bout: 9‑1/8" (232mm); Waist: 7-1/4" (184mm); Body Length: 17-1/2 (445mm); Lower Bout: 13" (330mm); Depth: 3" (76mm)
• Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply Luan plywood shell
• Rugged vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
• Soft, short-nap plush interior over a body-hugging protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
• Molded ABS/nylon handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
• Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
• External Dimensions: 43-3/4" x 16-1/2" x 5-1/4" (1111mm x 419mm x 133mm)
• Approximate Weight: 11.5 pounds (5.2 kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.