Access Stage One Electric Guitar Case AC1EG1
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
When your guitar's done screamin’, howlin’, crunchin’, chunkin’ and grindin’, put it to bed in our Stage One Electric Guitar Case. It can enjoy a nap snuggled on a nice layer of foam with solid neck support within a strong proprietary 3-ply cross-grain luan shell, hard shell protection that's perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.'
Our Stage One Electric Guitar Case offers professional-level protection at a beginner-friendly price.
• Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 41" (1041mm); Upper Bout: 13-1/2" (343mm); Body Length: 19-1/8" (486mm); Lower Bout: 13‑1/2" (343mm); Depth: 2‑3/4" (70mm)
• Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply Luan plywood shell
• Rugged vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
• Soft, short-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
• Molded ABS/nylon handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
• Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
• External Dimensions: 42-7/8" x 15-3/4" x 4-1/2" (1089mm x 400mm x 114mm)
• Approximate Weight: 10.9 pounds (4.9 kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.