Access Stage One 3/4 Size Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag AB1341
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The ¾-size acoustic - not just your kid’s guitar, right? As this guitar has gained legitimacy as a musical instrument for players at all levels (a favorite for travelers), instrument quality and availability has soared. Models like the Baby Taylor, Little Martin, Takamine Travel Acoustic-Electric and other ¾-size acoustics can be kept safe our in our Stage One 3/4 Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag. Stage One bags boast a rugged 600-denier exterior backed up with 25 mm of our rigid HardCell™ closed-cell foam padding. Add features like comfortable backpack straps, and taking your act on the road is a breeze.
The ACCESS Stage One 3/4 Acoustic Guitar Gig Bag offers the perfect blend of lightweight utility and professional-level protection.
• Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 38" (965mm); Upper Bout: 9‑1/2" (241mm); Lower Bout: 13‑3/8" (340mm); Depth: 4‑1/8" (105mm)
• 1" plus foam core (25mm HardCellTM high-density closed-cell foam coupled w/ 4mm open-cell sponge foam)
• Rugged 600D water-resistant polyester exterior w/ PVC backing
• Smooth 70D pill-resistant poly interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
• Adjustable padded backpack-style straps
• Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
• Ample zippered front pocket designed for large music books and folios
• External Dimensions: 39" x 14-3/4" x 6-3/4" (991mm x 375mm x 171mm)
• Approximate Weight: 2.9 pounds (1.3 kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.