Access Stage One Electric Bass Case AC1EB1
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
After you’re done laying down the beat, lay down your bass in our Stage One Electric Bass Case. It will keep your instrument encased in a nice layer of foam within a strong shell of our proprietary cross-grain plywood offering hard shell protection that's perfect for student guitarists and 'Weekend Warriors.'
Our Stage One Electric Bass Case offers professional-level protection at a beginner-friendly price.
• Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 47" (1194mm); Upper Bout: 13-1/2" (343mm); Body Length: 22‑1/4" (565mm); Lower Bout: 13‑1/2" (343mm); Depth: 2-3/4" (70mm)
• Reinforced 1/4" (6mm), 3ply cross-grain plywood shell
• Rugged vinyl exterior with fully bound and/or bonded seams
• Soft, short-nap plush interior over a protective layer of HardCellTM protective foam padding
• Molded ABS/nylon handle - chromed metal hinges, latches and hardware
• Traditional Internal pick box with neck-supporting padding
• External Dimensions: 48-3/4" x 16-5/8" x 4-3/8" (1238mm x 422mm x 111mm)
• Approximate Weight: 11.5 pounds (5.2 kg)
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.