On-Stage Stands GPA1003 Utility Stand for Pedal Board
Buy from our Reverb Shop
(While we are working on our eCommerce shop, you can buy this in our Reverb shop at the link above)
The GPA1003 Utility Stand for Pedal Board is a compact, streamlined and visually appealing approach to deploying an array of electronic instruments and accessories. A unique combination of versatility, utility and aesthetic appeal, the GPA1003 offers features normally found only in multiple accessories. So much more than a mic stand, the GPA1003 builds on a super-stable, eight pound cast iron base with six rubber feet that slides conveniently underneath almost any pedal board. Its three M20 portals accommodate everything from additional mic stands to guitar hangers, providing a uniquely efficient and aesthetically flattering performance station. The rocker mic shaft itself comes complete with an oversized, knurled lock washer for precise, secure microphone placement, all metal external parts and black powder-coated finish.
• Easily slides under most pedal boards.
• Three M20 holes allow for modular setup of mic stands, guitar hangers.
• Includes upper rocker microphone shaft.
• Oversized knurled washer for precise mic positioning.
• 8 lb. Cast-iron base with (3) M20 threading positions and six rubber feet for stability.
• Tilting Upper Mic Shaft: 40Ã Â°
• Height Adjustment: 41" - 69"
• Standard 5/8 - 27" threading for clip and accessory compatibility.
Upper Shaft Tilt Range: 40 degrees
Base Spread: 17.9"x 10.35 designed to slide under pedal boards
Base Weight: 8 lbs.
Upper Threading: 5/8"-27"
Base Threading: M20
* If you are placing an international order, please contact us prior to checkout to discuss shipping quotes.